I think it was a good deal...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MiPhone7012

Bronze
Aug 10, 2007
Seattle, WA
My friend wanted my store credit (100$) and ther was something wrong with his 30GB ipod video so Apple just sent him a brand new one still in plastic. i was going to get the 80GB classic but i thought maybe he will do a trade and he did, and we traded. is that a good deal? he wanted the 160GB classic because he has 90GB of music and video's(its the most music and video's ive seen ever lol)

sselemit

Sep 15, 2007
My friend wanted my store credit (100$) and ther was something wrong with his 30GB ipod video so Apple just sent him a brand new one still in plastic. i was going to get the 80GB classic but i thought maybe he will do a trade and he did, and we traded. is that a good deal? he wanted the 160GB classic because he has 90GB of music and video's(its the most music and video's ive seen ever lol)
It is quiet good if you are the type of person who favors the quality over the look. As far as i concern, Apple uses the new audio chip in the classic which makes it sounds worse than 5G. Other than that, the classic hands down for having the better look and the new UI.:)

MiPhone7012

Bronze
Aug 10, 2007
Seattle, WA
It is quiet good if you are the type of person who favors the quality over the look. As far as i concern, Apple uses the new audio chip in the classic which makes it sounds worse than 5G. Other than that, the classic hands down for having the better look and the new UI.:)
ya i really like the classic i just cant afford one right now, maybe christmas time lol. but whats a UI? but a brand new 30GB black ipod video is pretty good too. its the 5.5 gen too