I think Safari DM Is the culprit that's driving me nuts...

Discussion in 'Cydia Apps' started by Bu11etwhisperer, Sep 16, 2013.

1. Bu11etwhisperer

Bu11etwhisperer New Member

Hello All,
    I hope that I am posting this in the right section. From my iPad app, this seemed like the only section available for app questions. I didn't see a section for jailbroken apps. If it is posted in the wrong section, would the moderators be so kind as to move it to the correct section?

My problem, is with the app Safari download manager And Safari. While trying to open a downloaded file with iFile, there are too many app options to choose. I can't get to iFile in the selection list because when I scroll to select iFile and remove my finger the selection list snaps back to its original state. I have included a link to the video I made to show what it's doing. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Oh, I am running the iPad 4 Retina and iOS 6.1.2

Sent using iCafe app

2. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

I'll move this to the Cydia apps forum. You can't access the jailbreak forums from the iCafe app due to Apple's restrictions, so you'll need to use your computer or mobile Safari.

I would delete and reinstall iFile to see if it adds it to the bottom of that list upon reisntallation. If it doesn't, try (temporarily) deleting any one of those apps on your list. That will move iFile into view so you don't have to scroll.

3. Bu11etwhisperer

Bu11etwhisperer New Member

Uninstalling and reinstalling iFile didn't work. I don't really want to uninstall the other apps because I use them. There has to be a work around or setting to change for this.

Sent using iCafe app

4. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

My iPad isn't jailbroken so I can't do any testing with this. There might be a way to remove one of them from the list, but the only thing I can think of us temporarily uninstalling one of those apps. Can't hurt to see if a hard reset allows you to scroll without it snapping back.