"I think the worst is over .."

Discussion in 'iPhone 7' started by Woesong, Oct 22, 2016.

1. Woesong

Woesong Member
    Bronze

I arrived through bad luck and serendipity at one IPhone 7, matte black, 32G. I love it. I've had it for one day. Before yesterday, my recent experience has been: A new 6 Plus which failed in 8 months, the replacement that died in a year, and its replacement which is on eBay right as I write due to fear of Screen TD. I next took home an SE, with which I was quite satisfied until IT COMPLETELY FROZE IN 2 WEEKS! Fortunately, the return window would've closed the day I made it to the Apple Store and walked out with a 7.

Is there anybody with less luck with iPhones than me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Ledsteplin

Ledsteplin Genius
    Gold

I've had 3. iPhones 4, 5, and my current 6s Plus. No issues like that at all. My Wife uses the 5c. No problems there in over 2½ years. Good luck with your 7.

3. GJCP911

GJCP911 Member
    Bronze

I haven't had any problems like you have experienced. I've had an iPhone 5 and currently have iPhone 6 Plus. The only thing I've got wrong with my iPhone 6 Plus is it is affected by the faulty batch of iSight cameras which causes blurry photos. They have a program to fix them for free: https://www.apple.com/support/iphone6plus-isightcamera/

I'll take mine for repair once I receive my iPhone 7 Plus.

4. Woesong

Woesong Member
    Bronze

My family was issued 4 iPhone 6 Pluses in or around Sep 2014, and it has been smooth sailing for everyone but me. The only difference I can imagine is, I have my phone in hand more than any of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk