I think this girl might actually be retarded. MUST WATCH!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

JiggyMatt

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Ok so last friday in the Miss Teen USA competition, miss South Carolina said the most inept things I have ever heard come out of a persons mouth. Please do yourself a favor and search for "What did she say" in the youtube widget on your iPhone. It will blow your mind how completely out of her mind this girl is. dear lord! lol

Post what you think of this girl!

I personally think she should be put in a psyc ward and be made fun of for the rest of her life. this may seem harsh but i think you will feel the same after you watch it a few times. it gets better and better with each viewing!

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
that video is hilarious. if she could say that in the first place, i wonder if she'll ever realize how unintelligent she sounded.

what kills me is how proud she looks after she's done - she squares her shoulders and gives a big smile like she just came up with the solution for world peace. priceless.

JiggyMatt

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
oh for sure! Mario Lopez was priceless at the end. he looked like he was going to crap himself he was trying to hold back the laughter so hard! he was SO sure of herself when she said "well i think most people don't have maps". WTF!?!?! lol! Shes probably the 1 in 5 who cant find US on the map. lol! She thinking to herself, " oh man! they're talking about me!" lol ahhahahshshahahah

Zanthe

#apple
Gold
Aug 9, 2007
Yeah that was a real 'WOW'...dumb as a fence post but then again she was HOT so all is forgiven :D

JiggyMatt

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
You know, i would typically agree with you that if there isn't too much upstairs, then its ok if she is hot. But this girls logic is 100% unforgivable! She is so stupid its funny! I cant imagine how she made it that far. Until now i didn't know it was possible to score negative on an IQ test.

She speaks volumes about these competitions and how utterly useless they are. Man I'm sure her parents are proud! Shes not doing a very good job at quelling the debate on stereotypes about the mental ability of people from the south. Im not saying southerners are stupid by any means so don't go bashing me for these comments. Im just saying, this is why the stereotypes exist.

In the words of ms teen south carolina, " such as this post is good and uhhh the south america education is good for Asia and we can be good such as the future of such an iPhone"

Hip hip hooray for south carolina teen USA!

skiz420

Bronze
Jul 28, 2007
Boston
she should be banned from reproducing... se said AND SUCH about 5 times ... most of the times it wasn't even in any type of the context of the sentence... someone send this girl back to 2nd grade... but id still hit it LOL