I thought this was a really cool concert video..

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
And I really like the song as well. I just thought it was really neat and wanted to share. It starts out a little slow and then get pretty wild. Check it out.

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
I liked it! Kind of cool, reminded me of Hollywood Squares.:)

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
I liked it! Kind of cool, reminded me of Hollywood Squares.:)
LoL, that's exactly what came to mind when I first saw it. :p

I like your new avatar btw. ;)

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
((((INDY!)))) Isn't it getting close to time for you to get your phone? I wouldn't mind starting and EIC collection; we could all chip in and buy it for you! You deserve it; you've been patient for so long!

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
That's really sweet and thoughtful of you Buffy. My contract with T-Mobile ends soon as will "the countdown" but I'm going to have to wait until after Christmas to get the phone. I suspect I'm getting possibly 2 Apple gift cards from within the family and I get a small Christmas bonus from work that I may get to use part of towards getting it. So I think I'll be ok as far as having enough cash to get the darn thing! Besides, my wife has already confirmed that's my Christmas gift, whenever I get it. =) All I'm worried about is going broke in the App Store! LoL! I hope you have a good day!

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
Well, if anyone is interested in chipping in, I would be happy to start a paypal account for Indy to make sure he gets this darn phone asap! You can PM me and let me know.

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
Well, if anyone is interested in chipping in, I would be happy to start a paypal account for Indy to make sure he gets this darn phone asap! You can PM me and let me know.
PM Sent! LoL :p

I'm Sorry....I'm A Little VaKlempt!

coasts

Zealot
Gold
Jul 15, 2007
New York, NY
www.lomohomes.com
word.

he's the most non-iPhonin' b@$t@rd i know.

with respect, of course...

but who cares...he's got a good lookin' family to go home to. you can hold your iPhone all day, but it won't hold you back.

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
I might have been in if he hadn't got me addicted to Travian. I just got out of rehab BTW Indy. Hell I might be in anyway, since Indy is a hell of a dude!

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
Haha, you guys and gals are tha best. Just wait, Chris and I have the "social drawing" rigged. This was just a cover up thread I figured the other contestants wouldn't read! :D Thanks for the family compliments coasts and I'm sorry The Apple, you know another server just started up! I had the *shakes* when I heard and thought about starting over. Btw, did you all win?!

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
Aww man, sorry I left you guys hangin'. I think I spent all my iPhone money on gold. LoL! :D