i told you so

xoulo

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
now before when i walk around with my new iPhone, everybody called me a rich boy, or iPhone boy or whatever insults they can throw at you to make fun of you ( kidding of course)
but not, since the price drop, i walk around and hear friends saying " I TOLD YOU SO". .. its kinda disappointing because i told him in the beginning that the iPhone wouldn't drop in price until at least next year, but now im wrong.
oh well. :cool:
i still love my iPhone. and whatever they say wouldn't change my mind about buying another iPhone after this one breaks. thats how much i love it, i would spend another 600 bucks on it even if the price didn't drop

methcat

Sep 5, 2007
i totally agree
my friends were like omg you're such a dork you got it right when it came out!
but I've been happy with it and if I lost it or something I'd get another one! I love my iPhone!

ahaxton

Aug 5, 2007
Do a Naomi Campbell and throw it at em. We'll get some extra press coverage (We'll be publicity whores) and you can say that Apple's lack of ethics made you go nuts and injure a person. And if its a 4GB iPhone thats even more easy to do since its extra worthless.

kimirike

Bronze
Jul 27, 2007
Do a Naomi Campbell and throw it at em. We'll get some extra press coverage (We'll be publicity whores) and you can say that Apple's lack of ethics made you go nuts and injure a person. And if its a 4GB iPhone thats even more easy to do since its extra worthless.
Your post made me laugh so hard! Partly because I was a huge Naomi Campbell fan back in the day. Also I would never throw my iPhone at anyone ever! My iPhone might get hurt..:p