I Want Keynote on an iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

bsharp

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Okay developers. Here's an idea.

Allow iPhone to display (and possibly edit) Keynote presentations.

I'm a trainer, and I would kill to keep from lugging my laptop computer through the airport or even down the hall every time I deliver a class. I've used my iPod to show videos during class, using the video cable adapter from Apple, and it worked great.

If I could dump my presentation to my iPhone, plug the cable into the projector and go, I'd be a happy camper.

Sure - I could carry a CD, but if I do that, I never know if I'll have font compatibility, or sufficient horsepower, etc. on the computer that I'm using for the presentation.

GQmacguy

Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
Well you could set up a VNC connection to your laptop running keynote and control it with the iPhone via Wifi.
Or the best bet is save your keynote as a PDF or consecutive images and then just use the photo view to scroll through as a presentation. That is the cooler way I think, plus you get the built in feature of the viewer app.

bsharp

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Well you could set up a VNC connection to your laptop running keynote and control it with the iPhone via Wifi.
Or the best bet is save your keynote as a PDF or consecutive images and then just use the photo view to scroll through as a presentation. That is the cooler way I think, plus you get the built in feature of the viewer app.
First, I don't want to take the laptop.

Second, I'd like to have builds, videos, etc. from keynote.

Thanks for the ideas, though.