I want my IPhone to do EVERYTHING!

Discussion in 'iPhone Apps and Games' started by WalkerC68, Dec 31, 2014.

1. WalkerC68

WalkerC68 New Member

Hi everyone.
    Ok, I have hundreds of apps on my phone and thousands downloaded, but feel I am missing out on a lot. I'm looking for apps, and app lovers to maybe suggest apps that range from the boring to the obscure. Like can convert almost anything now, get around with GPS apps, track hurricanes and volcanoes, etc......
    Who has ideas on what else you can do with an iPhone?

2. Kadelic

Kadelic Genius
    Gold

3. WalkerC68

WalkerC68 New Member

We all know that the iPhone is the coolest gadget ever made, but I want some apps to make it look like I'm here surveying this planet for invasion. I have sci-fi prop (check it out, it's the theme of what I am looking for),flashback (cool looking calendar app), urban world (a beautiful app, check it out). And some games that sorta look "Tron-ish". I also have the Star Trek tricot set apps, old and new. Anyone have any ideas? Would love to hear what you guys come up with. Thanks

4. kaaist

kaaist New Member

I use this website Appcrawlr to find new apps. It's best iPhone app resource that I've found.

5. Ledsteplin

Ledsteplin Genius
    Gold

AppShopper is good too. Especially for browsing apps. You can upload your apps and it notifies you of updates. Add your wish list and it notifies you if price changes.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮