I want some new games already!

H

Hayesimus

Like REAL ones. Not these silly crappy ones that some of the programmars have tried pushing on us. I mean I want good games like Uno and Monopoly and Scrabble and... an OFFICIAL battleship. I wish I could get monopoly but I'm jailbreaked on 2.1 and don't wanna hassle with the upgrade... So what's some other fun games that are waiting to be programmed? Like chutes and ladders!? Or LIFE or those types of game...

SikShift

Zealot
Gold
Jul 22, 2008
Bradenton, FL
Oh, I thought you were gonna say something like Super Smash Bros or Halo 3 :p

primsa

Bronze
Dec 12, 2007
Rockford Il.
Since this is a smart phone I would like to see things like bluetooth voice dial, cut & paste, a videorecorder and cut and paste. If a small portion of game programming time were spent on improving the phone we would have a much better phone.

H

Hayesimus

Since this is a smart phone I would like to see things like bluetooth voice dial, cut & paste, a videorecorder and cut and paste. If a small portion of game programming time were spent on improving the phone we would have a much better phone.
Game programming is entirely unrelated to the things you are looking for. Most of that is being hampered by Apple. Its not for lack of people trying. Apple isn't making the game apps. Its independent programmars.

failsafe

Bronze
Oct 17, 2008
San Diego
In, for Life on iPhone. How about a version of Operation using the accelerometer to control movement. If you touch the side the phone vibrates.

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
Like REAL ones. Not these silly crappy ones that some of the programmars have tried pushing on us. I mean I want good games like Uno and Monopoly and Scrabble and... an OFFICIAL battleship. I wish I could get monopoly but I'm jailbreaked on 2.1 and don't wanna hassle with the upgrade... So what's some other fun games that are waiting to be programmed? Like chutes and ladders!? Or LIFE or those types of game...
You know those have been released, right? And crappy? Have you played edge? That's a pretty sweet game.

H

Hayesimus

I know I have Uno and Scrabble. That's what I'm saying. I want more games like that.