I want to be a good forum citizen, but

vansouza

Bronze
Jul 11, 2007
Las Vegas, NV USA
www.usheroes.us
got some

I purchased a few off of iTunes... might just as well give Himself more money.

I thought we could change more then just the phone ring... I can't seem to remember how to do it... either that or we never could or no longer can... but I thought I changed the sounds for things like email arriving ... going nuts I guess...

rajeev457

May 18, 2007
iPhone`

as i m member of ieverythingiPhone i want to tell you that the next generation ipods is coming in dec 2007 so lets enjoy

iPhobos

Bronze
Jul 25, 2007
In order to change ring tones or message tones and the like you need to use jailbreak to unlock the phone. Then use manzana to drag and drop the files into the designated folder or the iPhoneinterface with the corresponding commands to change the files.

There is some great tutorials on how to do all of these mods in the iPhone Modification forum. I'd post links but I'm posting with my beloved iPhone as usual. :)

vansouza

Bronze
Jul 11, 2007
Las Vegas, NV USA
www.usheroes.us
Thank you, yes..

In order to change ring tones or message tones and the like you need to use jailbreak to unlock the phone. Then use manzana to drag and drop the files into the designated folder or the iPhoneinterface with the corresponding commands to change the files.

There is some great tutorials on how to do all of these mods in the iPhone Modification forum. I'd post links but I'm posting with my beloved iPhone as usual. :)
I am able to use a program that does all that great stuff... but I was looking for some tunes to transport. You know like people have wallpapers for download... I was hopeful that we could have a few ringtones... thanks for you help...

P.S. This thread has some weird poop in it... strange.