Gold
Feb 11, 2008
engraveyourtech.com

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I would also suggest "Times Remembered" in the mall (that is if they're in your mall) because they engrave almost anything in an hour or so and they do a really good job. Plus, you don't have to send your phone off to anyone.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
I would also suggest "Times Remembered" in the mall (that is if they're in your mall) because they engrave almost anything in an hour or so and they do a really good job. Plus, you don't have to send your phone off to anyone.
yeah i would have to go somewhere in person so i don't have to go without my phone, or have to switch

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
I've always wondered why Apple doesn't offer the same engraving service on the iPhones that they offer on the iPods. Seems that would be a good way to keep up with them. When I bought my children each an iPod one Christmas, I made sure they were engraved so they could tell them apart.

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
I've always wondered why Apple doesn't offer the same engraving service on the iPhones that they offer on the iPods. Seems that would be a good way to keep up with them. When I bought my children each an iPod one Christmas, I made sure they were engraved so they could tell them apart.
before I finished that paragraph, my eyes were huge "because when I bought my kids each.." I thought you meant iPhones...

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
before I finished that paragraph, my eyes were huge "because when I bought my kids each.." I thought you meant iPhones...
A lot of people buy multiple iPhones now. I know of two families that just last Christmas bought multiple iPhones for the family members. One family bought four and the other bought three. Those dads didn't think anything about buying their kids iPhones.

coasts

Zealot
Gold
Jul 15, 2007
New York, NY
www.lomohomes.com
All four of us in my house have iPhones :laugh2:
thats cool. do you guys have matching wallpaper? are you all jailbroken? do you sync them all to one computer?

sorry to be so interested in your family. just sounds cool. my parents wouldn't know where to begin if they had an iPhone.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
thats cool. do you guys have matching wallpaper? are you all jailbroken? do you sync them all to one computer?

sorry to be so interested in your family. just sounds cool. my parents wouldn't know where to begin if they had an iPhone.
My dad called me on my old phone while I was waiting on line during iDay and tried to talk me out of buying the iPHone. He thought the price would drop $200 within 3 months. He was wrong; it dropped $200 in ONE month.:oops:

Oh! I forgot to tell you that I'm 47. Parents never forget who's in charge.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
My dad called me on my old phone while I was waiting on line during iDay and tried to talk me out of buying the iPHone. He thought the price would drop $200 within 3 months. He was wrong; it dropped $200 in ONE month.:oops:

Oh! I forgot to tell you that I'm 47. Parents never forget who's in charge.
Haha, that's awesome. Man, remember the uproar around here after the price drop? It seems so long ago.