I want to listen to ALL my music!

Regkins

Jun 27, 2007
When I purchased my iPhone, I had to delete and/or store music on a outside storage device because there was not enough memory.
Is it possible to have a IPOD (for my music) and keep my iPhone on the same PC?

Please let me know folks.......Thank-You!

coasts

Zealot
Gold
Jul 15, 2007
New York, NY
www.lomohomes.com
When I purchased my iPhone, I had to delete and/or store music on a outside storage device because there was not enough memory.

why did you have to delete and/or store music on an outside storage device? you can set the phone to sync selected playlists without transferring your entire collection to the phone.

in answer to your question, you can sync both a phone and an ipod to one computer.

n_kat

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
Oregon Coast

I have several ipods (5th gen, nano) syncing to my computer along with my iPhone. Works great!

Conan

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007

yes it is I have my zune,my moms shuffle and my iPhone connected on the same pc.

seb481

Silver
Aug 3, 2007
San Diego

It is totally possible. I use both my iPod and iPhone on the same computer with the same iTunes.

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
yes it is I have my zune,my moms shuffle and my iPhone connected on the same pc.
Was the Zune a gift? :p

Yes, it's possible to have multiple iPods and iPhones sync on the same computer.