I want to make installable theme

pixcellz

Jul 3, 2008
Hi guys,

I am new here. I have just finished a new theme for my iPhone and want to share this. But what I want is to everyone should be able to download it through installer> summerboard theme.

I am not sure, how to do this. I have my own hosting also, or i need anything else?

Thanks again.

Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
Im not sure how you would go about hosting it yourself on installer, but you could ask MMI to host it, its free and we wouldn't have to add a separate source since MMI is a community source. If you are only going to create a few themes, and want them to be available to the most amount of people, I would suggest going there.

EDIT: Also, you could try going to http://www.customizeapp.com/ and upload your theme there because a lot of people use Customize 2.0 now instead of summerboard. A plus about putting it on that site is that you can also add custom application images (such as chat bubbles, calculator skin, etc.) system images (such as carrier image, battery image, status bar background, etc.) and other things.

pixcellz

Jul 3, 2008
Im not sure how you would go about hosting it yourself on installer, but you could ask MMI to host it, its free and we wouldn't have to add a separate source since MMI is a community source. If you are only going to create a few themes, and want them to be available to the most amount of people, I would suggest going there.

hi, thanks for replying so quick. actually I have no idea how this source thing works, so I thought I have to maintain my own hosting. Community source sounds comfortable and I certainly want to reach broad amount of ppl. Let me check MMI source. :)

pixcellz

Jul 3, 2008
:D Guyz I am done with my first theme. here is some screenshot

Available on Customizeapp's website here the link

and also here