I want to make separate folders in my photos!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

iWant iPhone

Bronze
Jun 9, 2007
does anyone know how to do it yet?

in the videos i thought it showed him having folders of paris/london whatever etc....

i would like to have folders. like a folder of all my contact people pics, folder of wallpapers, folder of " " etc.

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
Have the pictures in certain folders on your desktop, then when you sync photos check only these folders, and select the folders to transfer. Then on your iPhone they will be sorted.

420greg

Silver
Jun 26, 2007
Orlando, Florida
does anyone know how to do it yet?

in the videos i thought it showed him having folders of paris/london whatever etc....

i would like to have folders. like a folder of all my contact people pics, folder of wallpapers, folder of " " etc.
Mine are in folders. The same way there are in iPhoto.

I just checked the albums I wanted in the photo sync menu in iTunes.

Jul 1, 2007
oh you can't just delete them on the iPhone individually like on the film roll. They need to add that feature on also, so much easier.

twindc23

Bronze
Jan 10, 2007
i know this sounds like a dumb question but...... now do i get the pics ive taken from the iPhone transferred to my PC?
Thanks in advance.

I

iMike

i know this sounds like a dumb question but...... now do i get the pics ive taken from the iPhone transferred to my PC?
Thanks in advance.
Of course you can. No need to sync it through iTunes.
Just connect usb cable and open Windows Explorer. There should be a drive that reads Apple iPhone. and when you click it, it will show the photos and im sure you know the rest. Just copy and paste.
Just the same way when you access a usb thumb drive.

SmartAlx

Zealot
Gold
Jun 7, 2007
Just connect usb cable and open Windows Explorer. There should be a drive that reads Apple iPhone. and when you click it, it will show the photos and im sure you know the rest. Just copy and paste.
I can't create folders in windows explorer. I can't paste either. Is it just me then?

iLLGT2

Bronze
Jul 26, 2007
NY/LI
Hmm interesting, im going to try that out!

Jedgar

Mar 7, 2010
PhotoFTP -- great "ALL in ONE" app

I have just bought PhotoFTP. It is a great app: you can create multiple folder and get them in synch with a remote FTP site. Also a image player with zooming function is included. ALL in ONE app.
FIVE STAR APP *****
LOOK AT

[Links removed]

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
I have just bought PhotoFTP. It is a great app: you can create multiple folder and get them in synch with a remote FTP site. Also a image player with zooming function is included. ALL in ONE app.
FIVE STAR APP *****
LOOK AT

[Links removed]

This being your first post tells me that you're either the developer of this app or associated with the developer. Please post all app announcements in the iPhone App Announcements forum. Thank you.