i want to track my fiance, how do i do it!

NickT916

Bronze
Jan 4, 2008
i want to know always where my fiance is, she has a 3g and i have a 3g, she would like to know the same as well, how do we know where both are at all times?

im a Truck driver so this is great for her to see where about i am, and she drives far to school and work and such so its good for me as well to know

i think there was some good type program in apps store but it never really went into effect? anything good out there

also if my phone gets stolen, or hers gets stoler i can just track it with my phone or her phone to find the thief

surely you cant track hotties whenever you feel like it, you would need to get both people to approve in order to track, if there isn't anything out there yet, wouldn't it be great for couples? (with stable relationships, not just to track who hes cheating with this time haha)

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
Tracking your Fiancé regardless of what you say its for is a little creepy i think. If you want to know where each other are all the time, keep in touch... The iPhone can call, SMS, Email, AIM, haha id rather do that than stalk someone! lol...

kenneth

Zealot
Gold
Aug 19, 2008
Texas
hahaha. WE all need a stalker app. I think you have other agendas and if your getting that vibe get out and BAIL.

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
hahaha im sorry but i keep laughing at this post, FYI until background processing is released you wouldn't be able to track a stolen iPhone, as the app wouldn't be loaded to run...

so, if thats you 'reason' then, sorry but it cant be done yet ;)

Jun 16, 2008
Tinley Park, IL
for a couple bucks a month, AT&T will let you track any of your phones on your family plan through their site..... I hope I just didn't open pandora's box here....

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
I think the problem with that is he will actually need his Fiancé's approval! lol

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
I have just looked at some of the other threads you have started, and you have started 1 too many asking how to track friends / iPhones / Fiancé's for my liking!

sstalk

Bronze
Mar 25, 2009
Lakeside, CA
Everyone wants to be like me

Instead of the old commercial that everyone wants to be like Mike, everyone wants to be like me.:cool:

PepeRB29

Mar 21, 2008
8 mile
Instead of the old commercial that everyone wants to be like Mike, everyone wants to be like me.:cool:
ummmm no

i'm gonna have to stay out of this thread, this is liable to get me banned

Aug 2, 2007
Long Island N.Y.
You can get a gps track stick,
http://spyassociates.blogspot.com/2006_06_11_archive.html
hide it in her purse, and you will be able to track her anywhere within 15 meters or so....no, i don't have one but ive been thinking of getting a gps collar for my dog, in case she gets out and runs off.
(probably get slammed for this;... seems like a good way to keep tabs on the B*****s, just a reference to canines lol)

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
You guys kind of went overboard with the stalker idea. They're engaged and just want to know where each other is at all times. It's mutual, so it's not really stalking. It will wear off after they get married, lol.

Anyway, you'll have to jailbreak your phones to keep background apps running all the time. Then you could use an app like Loopt. It will drain your batteries though. That's the rationale for Apple not allowing background third party apps.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Here's an idea... how about answering the question if you know it without all the judgment? Buncha Judge Judys in here.

I can understand why some couples might want to do this even though I would never consider it for me and my wife. To each his own.

Regardless, I don't have an answer, so I was staying quiet. If you don't have the answer, don't post.

603doug

Jan 3, 2009
My wife uses "Locime" to stalk me. I work in a lot of local remote places and turn on the app when I get to the site so the office has some what of an idea where I might be so if in an emergency etc I might be located. There probably better apps but this one works great for us and their support staff was very helpful.
Sucks thou when I forget to turn it off at the girlfriends (in the event the little woman reads this I am kidding)

PepeRB29

Mar 21, 2008
8 mile
if i ever get married i'm not going to worry about tracking my wife, i'm gonna get her a shock collar (like dogs use) and whenever she gets out of line she'll get a nice reminder to put her inside voice on before i put her back outside :)

but nah, i would use loopt like other people mentioned, if this is really what you want to do. i remember back when my parents got me my first cell phone, at first i thought it was the coolest thing ever, but then i quickly realized that it was more like an electronic tether because they could call me whenever and wherever.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
this may provide functionality you're looking for when 3.0 is finally released. Hard to say exactly what it does right now, though. Of course, you'll also need MobileMe.

Last edited by a moderator:

NickT916

Bronze
Jan 4, 2008
haha you guys are retarted, i suppose stalking in on everyones mind! ... so the question is, yes how do i track my fiance at all times and she can stalk me? with iPhone apps? i guess there isn't anything out there like that... ok i guess the good old ways it is, ill have to get a different car lol