I will never Forget Steve Jobs

RyansTitan05

Contributor
Bronze
Aug 21, 2008
Folks, I don't know… It just kinda dawned on me…. We have all been way to excited about the release of this phone… I know I forget who made this all happen being wrapped up in the release and tracking… I don't really know how much he was able to work on the iPhone 5… But one thing I do know is he changed the way we communicate world wide…

I just wanted to say thanks To Steve Jobs.. We Miss you…

ipod

Bronze
Sep 14, 2007
Yeah it felt a little weird knowing that this was the first iPhone without him.

Made me wonder what he would have done differently had he still been around.

Miss ya, SJ!

RyansTitan05

Contributor
Bronze
Aug 21, 2008
Yeah it felt a little weird knowing that this was the first iPhone without him.

Made me wonder what he would have done differently had he still been around.

Miss ya, SJ!

I know! Just kinda hit me today after I got my phone all set up, and the excitement wore off some!

Iloveiphones

Genius
Platinum
Aug 5, 2010
chatsocially.com
There isn't a day in my life I don't think about Steve. Ever. I just said the word Steve jobs 5 times in the past 2 hours. I carry around a book about Apple and Steve everyday. I miss Steve so much. And so does Apple, because they can not and will not survive without him.

nikkisixx102

Android Killer
Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
We wouldn't have an iPhone 1, 3G, 3GS, 4, 4s and especially the 5 without him. I actually put the 5's box above the original iPods. Is that ok? I'll upload a picture after it gets done syncing. I FUCKIMG LOVE IT. The pun is there is a picture to come ;) get it? :p. In a bliss.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Folks, I don't know… It just kinda dawned on me…. We have all been way to excited about the release of this phone… I know I forget who made this all happen being wrapped up in the release and tracking… I don't really know how much he was able to work on the iPhone 5… But one thing I do know is he changed the way we communicate world wide…

I just wanted to say thanks To Steve Jobs.. We Miss you…
Have you seen this Steve Jobs wallpaper for the iPhone 5.

Last edited: