i wish i had one...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
i hear all of you guys raving over your iPhones and i soo want one! i've been workin and i hope to get one in the middle of august.... i hope! you guys are so lucky to have one... thats why wen i hear people complaining about theirs it gets me mad because at least you can afford one... just be lucky you got one...

iLLGT2

Bronze
Jul 26, 2007
NY/LI
i hear all of you guys raving over your iPhones and i soo want one! i've been workin and i hope to get one in the middle of august.... i hope! you guys are so lucky to have one... thats why wen i hear people complaining about theirs it gets me mad because at least you can afford one... just be lucky you got one...
One thing you have to understand is, it is not that we are un-appreciative for being able to afford the phone or having it. Just like high end car's, clothes and so on everyone has an opinion or gripe on what can be improved upon, for being such a high dollar item.

I tell people this when I tell them something I dislike about my car, or whatever the topic is and it clears the fog. No need to get mad or be jealous, work hard and play harder :) Goodluck with your iPhone, hope you get it soon!