i wish the iPhone would go to "landscape" on ANY screen...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
...you know, emails, settings, springboard, WHEREVER.

On the springboard, the icons could stay in the same relative place on the screen, just rotate like they were stuck on with a pin.

Just seems logical to me... maybe they had good reasons not to mess with it, though.

Bill Gates

Bronze
Oct 24, 2007
...you know, emails, settings, springboard, WHEREVER.

On the springboard, the icons could stay in the same relative place on the screen, just rotate like they were stuck on with a pin.

Just seems logical to me... maybe they had good reasons not to mess with it, though.
that would be freaking sweet. They should atleast do a little update updates the interface a little.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I have no problem with the applications themselves in portrait mode. It's the keyboard that bothers me.

My fingers are very far from fat. But I just can't type on the portrait keyboard. Landscape mode, I'm fine.

- John

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
Yeah, the keyboard is the main thing. The apps themselves and the springboard don't BOTHER me not being in landscape... i just think you might as well take advantage of it.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
i rarely, if ever turn the iPhone horizontally.

i don't like the keyboard when horizontal and i find it really annoying when the keyboard takes up over 1/2 of the screen, leaving me to find where i am actually typing.

firewire

Silver
Nov 4, 2007
that would be freaking sweet. They should atleast do a little update updates the interface a little.
At this point it's completely pointless. Even though not everyone has modded, I feel that the people that probably didn't mod are content with the interface they have. The people that weren't content modded and have an infinite amount of combinations already available for manipulating the graphics.