I wish

jam

Nov 26, 2008
I wish this phone would open attachments in email
i wish it would open pics in SMS text message like all the other cheap PHones..............
I wish the phone battery would last more then 4 hours with 3G on at all times

FlwrPwer

Evangelist
Gold
Aug 7, 2008
Montgomery, NY
i wish it would open pics in SMS text message like all the other cheap PHones..............
I wish people would stop posting this.

I guess we all cant get what we want :p

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
People in Hell wish they had ice water. You should have known these short falls before buying the phone. Just enjoy it for what it can do. It is still a great phone.

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Awww haha I can't fail an OG EiC'er so you get a free pass :p
-but the next next person who has less than a 1000 post will be attacked by the kittehs haha!

Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
Actually, one thing I have thought about recently is that when you put your iPhone ringer on mute, there should be an onscreen logo that tells you that. I have forgotten the switch on mute so many times and have missed calls that way.

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
I wish they take all of the iPhone 3G devices back and give users a newer version (if when and any comes out) hahaha. But as FlwrPwer said, "I guess we all cant get what we want".

fury

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 23, 2007
Louisville, KY
Seriously if someone say's one more thing about the iPhone not having MMS or Copy and Paste I'm gonna have to FAIL them:p
I wish it had copy & paste so I could copy the same message and paste it to everyone who bitches about the iPhone not having copy & paste & MMS

Aug 2, 2007
Long Island N.Y.
Welcome to the forums Jam, don't stop wishing....one never knows,
The fat man is coming.....and the fat lady hasn't sung yet...and Steve will get a fat lip if he dosent give us what we want.