I would love to see Pandora for iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
May 6, 2007
United States
I couldn't get in due to the website being under maintenance, but you should be able to use it on the iPhone if it is just a website and not an entirely different application. I don't know, though, so correct me if I am wrong.

wot_fan

Silver
Mar 7, 2007
Chicagoland
web.mac.com
I couldn't get in due to the website being under maintenance, but you should be able to use it on the iPhone if it is just a website and not an entirely different application. I don't know, though, so correct me if I am wrong.
It appears as long as your browser has a flash player, you can use the website. The FAQ says they stream music at 128kbps so I am not sure if it would work with EDGE.

Very cool site. Thanks T-HAN for sharing it.

WTEngel

Bronze
May 22, 2007
Texas
Wow...what a cool website. Since it is just a website and it seems to display on Safari, you should be able to see it on iPhone, right?

jtlax3

Bronze
May 31, 2007
Wow...what a cool website. Since it is just a website and it seems to display on Safari, you should be able to see it on iPhone, right?
I sure hope so, but it seems like the consensus is that the iPhone won't support Flash. But this would be awesome!