I wrote something, click here to read it.

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
In the next sentence you can read what I wrote. Just bought myself a white 16 gb iPhone 3gs last night and all I can say is Wow

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
[twirls a finger] Next thing you'll tell us is that you can MMS. :022:really

:eek:k:eek:k

Where ya been?

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
Congratulations, I love it just for the video upgrade. Everything else is just +

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
Congratulations, I love it just for the video upgrade. Everything else is just +
I like it for the speed. I can't use my wife's 3G anymore. It drives me nuts how much slower her phone is...

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
I like it for the speed. I can't use my wife's 3G anymore. It drives me nuts how much slower her phone is...
ditto. i don't really even use the video that much. the speed alone makes it worth it to me. I updated my wife's 3G last night to 3.1 and did the carrier file update so she could get MMS. The difference is amazing. Never really thought the 3G was that slow while I was using it but after using the 3GS it seems painfully slow.

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
ditto. i don't really even use the video that much. the speed alone makes it worth it to me. I updated my wife's 3G last night to 3.1 and did the carrier file update so she could get MMS. The difference is amazing. Never really thought the 3G was that slow while I was using it but after using the 3GS it seems painfully slow.
exactly how i feel about it. Do this:

Load The Weather Channel Application on both phones. Then launch the app on both phones at the same time. Be AMAZED at the speed difference.

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
I would like to join the speed revolution, but I will be patient and wait till the next model comes out. Then I can tell all of you 3GS'ers what you're missing. ;P

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
I would like to join the speed revolution, but I will be patient and wait till the next model comes out. Then I can tell all of you 3GS'ers what you're missing. ;P
Nah. Then the 3gs community will piss and moan for "rights" they feel they "deserve" to be upgraded to the next iPhone. ATT will relent, and we'll upgrade again before we were supposed to. :cool:

seanwes

Zealot
Gold
Feb 13, 2008
San Antonio, TX
Nah, we'll just sell our 3GS' and upgrade for free at the same time you do, like we did every time. :eek:k:eek:k

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
exactly how i feel about it. Do this:

Load The Weather Channel Application on both phones. Then launch the app on both phones at the same time. Be AMAZED at the speed difference.
did this last night. wow, definitely a huge difference. The radar loads slow as heck on the 3g compared to 3gs. Thanks Ramesh, now my wife says I have to buy her a 3gs :sneaky:

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
Nah. Then the 3gs community will piss and moan for "rights" they feel they "deserve" to be upgraded to the next iPhone. ATT will relent, and we'll upgrade again before we were supposed to. :cool:
yep, contract has never stopped me from upgrading when I wanted to ;)

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
You are cheap husbands, I got my me and my wife the 3gs
Good Day

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
After she broke your iPhone 3G's screen. They might be cheap husbands, but they aren't weak :p.