I5 announced next week?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mmamanx, Jun 4, 2012.

1. mmamanx

mmamanx Member
    Bronze

WWDC is coming this week, what are the chances of the I5 being announced? And if it is, do you think it will go on sale within the next month like they did with the 4?

What are your predictions? I5? IOS6?

2. Watcher

Watcher Zealot
    Gold

I have no idea...

That is my official answer.

:whistle:

3. medenblik

medenblik Contributor
    Silver

i hope so.....it would be nice for them to release the new iPhone with 64GIG of Memory and 2 GIG of RAM and QUAD CORE Processor..and 4 inch screen.

release it by August 2012

4. chris

chris Administrator
    Administrator

iOS 6, but I'd be surprised if we saw any new iPhone or iPad mentioned. Next week will be about software and new Macs.

5. ZR_Yancy

ZR_Yancy Genius
    Gold

I'm thinking it will only have a similar SoC as the new iPad with dualcore CPU and quadcore GPU. I'm not getting my hopes up so I won't be disappointed.

6. styfle

styfle Zealot
    Gold

Definitely iOS 6. It seems like the iPhone 4S just came out (mid October I think). That was less than 7 months ago. I guess it's possible a new iPhone will come out but unlikely. Maybe they'll use this opportunity to release larger capacity (64GB).

7. Hondamaker

Hondamaker Genius
    Gold

I think they'll announce a refresh of all macs as well as iOS 6, and maybe some new or updated accessories, but no mention of the new iPhone. That'll happen maybe in September.