Iam From Sri Lanka I got unlocked iPhone 2 day 4m our local market its came with 1.0.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

afdal

Bronze
Sep 23, 2007
Iam From Sri Lanka I got unlocked iPhone 2 day 4m our local market pleasezzz help

Iam From Sri Lanka I got unlocked iPhone 2 day 4m our local market its came with 1.0.2 Fw can undate it 2 any latest version. iam new 2 this forum and I don't know abt da iPhone. pleasezzzzzz hep me. sorry 4 ma English:eek:

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Iam From Sri Lanka I got unlocked iPhone 2 day 4m our local market its came with 1.0.2 Fw can undate it 2 any latest version. iam new 2 this forum and I don't know abt da iPhone. pleasezzzzzz hep me. sorry 4 ma English:eek:
If you update your iPhone to the latest firmware, it will no longer be unlocked and could be a high priced brick.

-Chris

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
The iPhone is locked to AT&T. Apple does not support unlocked phones. Updating to the latest firmware could render your iPhone inoperable.

-Chris

Benjic

Sep 13, 2007
Do NOT update your phone, unless you want a 600 dollar paperweight.

Example.. Take a brick, and try to make a call with it. Thats what will happen to your iPhone.

If you don't get that, you have a whole other problem on your hands bud.

afdal

Bronze
Sep 23, 2007
can I update with any other 3rd party application. i haf now 1.0.2 FW
Do NOT update your phone, unless you want a 600 dollar paperweight.

Example.. Take a brick, and try to make a call with it. Thats what will happen to your iPhone.

If you don't get that, you have a whole other problem on your hands bud.

captain

Apr 22, 2009
hey

hey mate... im from srilanka too... how much did you buy it for?