iAno Repo

MaverickC17

Bronze
Dec 29, 2007
I have iAno on my 1.1.1 and love it. I'm trying to install it on a friends 1.1.4. I put in Fight Clubs source and modmyifone's source. I can't find it anywhere plus every other source I could get a hold of.

Any other sources that iAno would be under? I can't find it anywhere. What category would it show up under?

Thanks

MaverickC17

Bronze
Dec 29, 2007
No way! I tried pianist, it isn't as good as iAno. Is there a way to take iAno off my 1.1.1 and manually install it on the 1.1.4? I tried to drag and drop the iAno.app to the applications folder in the 1.1.4. iAno opens but there is no sound.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tsn223

Bronze
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago, IL
As far as I know there is no longer an iAno app everywhere. A few days ago there was an update to the Pianist app. It added a record play and stop feature to the normal piano. Along with a clear highleted picture of which octave you were currently using. My repo source has it on it. "http://iappcat.com/r/5668".

MaverickC17

Bronze
Dec 29, 2007
iAno Manual Install

I copied the iAno.app folder off of my 1.1.1 and placed it in the Applications folder on the 1.1.4.

You then have to copy the "MisterAardvark" folder with the .wav files in it and place it here:

/private/var/root/Media/MisterAardvark/

It works!
I like the iAno keyboard better than pianist.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
iAno no longer exists - it is Pianist. Same developer, same program, just more features. I'm not sure why you would want iAno over Pianist.

- John

Iceglow

Jul 3, 2008
iAno

Hello,i need this application (iAno),because 'Pianist' doesn't have the octave 'F5' it has only F3.

So i would really like to get this File (Your repo doesn't work,sorry)
I have winSCP so i can turn it into the file folder.

But who has got the file and can send me?

Sorry for my bad english :)

MaverickC17

Bronze
Dec 29, 2007
Hello,i need this application (iAno),because 'Pianist' doesn't have the octave 'F5' it has only F3.

So i would really like to get this File (Your repo doesn't work,sorry)
I have winSCP so i can turn it into the file folder.

But who has got the file and can send me?

Sorry for my bad english :)
I have them. Not really sure how to get them to you though..?

Iceglow

Jul 3, 2008
I tried it with iappcat.com but it doesn't work,it freezes and then crashes.

And i can't transfer all the soundfiles,some can't be transfered.

could u pls send me the files?

msn: gereon.93@hotmail.de

If you can't do so today,you must wait 1 week until i'm back at home.
:sick:

Thanks and bye.