iBoobs?

S

Starry

You have GOT to be KIDDING ME..... Thank GOD Apple kicked this out!
Poor Aggie & Honda are gonna cry *Howling*

LMAO

:p

Apple's online App Store has decided it'd rather not be stacked with an iPhone application that lets users jiggle a pair of breasts.
The "iBoobs" application was rejected because Apple deemed it "objectionable content," the U.K.'s Register tech blog reported.
"If you believe that you can make the necessary changes so that iBoobs does not voilate the iPhone SDK Agreement we encourage you to do so," Apple reportedly told the creator, Mystic Game Development of Rotterdam in the Netherlands.
The iBoobs application is a computer animation of a large pair of breasts in a bikini top. Shaking the iPhone makes them wobble from side to side, or up and down, depending on the movement.
The company likely developed it to demonstrate character animation middleware, the Register theorized. Mystic's main businesss is developing 3-D rendering engines for video-game developers.
An earlier application for DOS-based PCs offered a similar function but with the use of a mouse, so Apple may have been worried more about copyright infringement than about offending buyers.

BigCiX

Zealot
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Bakersfield, CA
crazy stuff....i just seen the app and they move pretty good along with the shaking of the iPhone.

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
Even though I have access to a pair here at the house to play around with occasionally I would have still loved to have this app!

The more boobs the better is what I always say!

I LOVE DA BOOBS!:p

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I saw this one yesterday on a different forum and had a good laugh. Some people come up with the darnedest things.

S

Starry

Y'all scare the bageezus outta me!
*Howling*

INDY....back away from the boobs! *howling* YEAH!

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
Haha wow. Is this the same app that was in Installer pre-2.0?
I remember having it at one point :p

How can they make it less whatever they said up there in the article?

It's not like the boobs weren't covered up!

sherri

Dec 17, 2008
Haha wow. Is this the same app that was in Installer pre-2.0?
I remember having it at one point :p

How can they make it less whatever they said up there in the article?

It's not like the boobs weren't covered up!

Hi, Sav! It's nice to "see" a familiar face!

I thought the application was hysterical! I would have bought it for my brother-in-law (has the iPhone)...

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
Hi, Sav! It's nice to "see" a familiar face!

I thought the application was hysterical! I would have bought it for my brother-in-law (has the iPhone)...
Hey Sher!

What are you doin' over here in this neck of the woods? :)

sherri

Dec 17, 2008
Hey Sher!

What are you doin' over here in this neck of the woods? :)

Wasting time...hiding from my kids...procrastinating from making dinner...You pick one!;)

sherri

Dec 17, 2008
Exactly! I better move my a$$....kids are getting hungry, and I have done NOTHING all day (unless you count troll the Everything Forums!)

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
"character animation middleware"...

interesting euphemism...