Ibrick Problem

cypher7810

Bronze
Sep 12, 2007
Half the programs I try to get from Ibrick when I click on them it says. Encountered a problem and needs to shut down program and Ibrick closes. I am using .08 and at first it was great, but it seems that more and more stuff I try to get, now nothing will download and the program crashes. Anyone haveing the same issues, or know how to fix it?

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
Half the programs I try to get from Ibrick when I click on them it says. Encountered a problem and needs to shut down program and Ibrick closes. I am using .08 and at first it was great, but it seems that more and more stuff I try to get, now nothing will download and the program crashes. Anyone haveing the same issues, or know how to fix it?
Just install Installer and install right from the iPhone. I only use iBrickr to install apps that, for whatever reason, do not appear on Installer.

I also installed the Safari plugin which allows PXL files to be installed right from Safari.

--
Mike

cypher7810

Bronze
Sep 12, 2007
Just install Installer and install right from the iPhone. I only use iBrickr to install apps that, for whatever reason, do not appear on Installer.

I also installed the Safari plugin which allows PXL files to be installed right from Safari.

--
Mike
I got it working now. Thanks, Now I have a problem with summerboard and iswitcher, I installed I switcher to check out the new icons, then went to restore my original, and now EVERY icon is the icon for Iswitcher with the blue and black logo. Anyone know how to fix this?