ibrickr, downloading original icons, corrupted, Vista

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

medafor

Bronze
Aug 29, 2007
When i try to backup my original icons using ibrickr, the png files that are downloaded off my phone are not viewable in windows vista. says cannot preview the file, corrupted. anyone else having this problem.

antithetic

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
When i try to backup my original icons using ibrickr, the png files that are downloaded off my phone are not viewable in windows vista. says cannot preview the file, corrupted. anyone else having this problem.
The PNG format used in the iPhone is non-standard. They aren't viewable in a standard image viewer program.

There are some tools out there that will 'fix' the PNG images for you. Don't recall any names off the top of my head but a Google search should turn up something.

medafor

Bronze
Aug 29, 2007
The PNG format used in the iPhone is non-standard. They aren't viewable in a standard image viewer program.

There are some tools out there that will 'fix' the PNG images for you. Don't recall any names off the top of my head but a Google search should turn up something.
so if i resend them to the phone at a later time i will be ok? thanks.

domi

Bronze
Aug 13, 2007
Texas
if you have photoshop it should let you view them