ibrickr messed up iPhone i think....

Jan 16, 2008
I tried loading ibrickr onto it and now all the phone keeps doing is restarting in a "DOS" like format and keeps showing the Apple. someone help with a fix please?

Jan 16, 2008
yes, i worked it out and just restored it...still haveing trouble jailbreaking though. i used ziPhone 2.3 but can't get iPhone browser to find summerboard. it keeps saying i'm not jailbroken yet

omega047

Nov 5, 2007
yes, i worked it out and just restored it...still haveing trouble jailbreaking though. i used ziPhone 2.3 but can't get iPhone browser to find summerboard. it keeps saying i'm not jailbroken yet

well sounds like you have to go into the tweaks or unlocking tools in your installer and find the ibricker fix. it made ibickr and iPhone browser work for me

but just look for it in tweaks or unlocking tools cant remember which one id check on my phone but im not broken right now restored and haven't jb yet maybe later today?

Apr 23, 2008
can you tell me how you worked it out cause it happened to me also this restarting of DOS and till now I haven't arranged it.

Plssssssssss help

Alan

darklight

Mar 23, 2008
Boston.
Force it into DFU mode.

connct to computer,
hold down home and sleep for ten seconds,
after ten seconds have elapsed, release sleep.

the screen should not light up, but keep holding home, and iTunes will recognize it.

restore to 1.1.4, and use ZiPhone.

Apr 23, 2008
i tried it too many times to hold sleep & home, nearly broke it !

now i forced it into dfu mode as you told me, but found out how to do it software dfu mode......... At last i succeeded, so I thank you very much cause right now I'm fixing it back with ziPhone as it was....

thanks very muc for your help......