ibrickr not working

bavman

May 5, 2008
I have a 1.1.4 unlocked with idemocracy 3.0 and when i run ibrickr and try to add an app from their list it gives me a message that says: iPhoneinterface.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close
If it doesn't work with idemocracy is there another program i can use?

ravman

Zealot
Gold
Oct 4, 2007
Mean Streets of LA.
What are you trying to do?

I have a 1.1.4 unlocked with idemocracy 3.0 and when i run ibrickr and try to add an app from their list it gives me a message that says: iPhoneinterface.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close
If it doesn't work with idemocracy is there another program i can use?

bavman

May 5, 2008
What are you trying to do?
im trying to put terminal and bootneuter on my phone because my wifi is broken..it says "no wifi" and there is no way i can get an internet connection.

ravman

Zealot
Gold
Oct 4, 2007
Mean Streets of LA.
Hmm, very unusual it would mess your phone up. It's worked for the 100's of phones we have unlocked at my company. Not one problem with any of them.

What did you do in ZiPhone? Did you select the "Do It All" option?

ya i tried unlocking my phone with it...i think it caused that problem in the first place.

bavman

May 5, 2008
Hmm, very unusual it would mess your phone up. It's worked for the 100's of phones we have unlocked at my company. Not one problem with any of them.

What did you do in ZiPhone? Did you select the "Do It All" option?
ya, i actually bought it from this lady that unlocked it for me using ziPhone. It worked for several days then just completely stoped working (just the wifi everything else works perfect). i tried restoring it and unlocking it with ziPhone again and iliberty but that didn't help. I read this somewhere that ziPhone does something with your baseband that can break it or something, it said you have to virginize your phone to fix this problem, but every website i visit that has tutorials on how to virginize your phone it always says to download some random application using installer.app..and i cant do that because my wifi doesn't work at all

ravman

Zealot
Gold
Oct 4, 2007
Mean Streets of LA.
Now, you should know better than to allow a woman near an iPhone!

Ok, try this. This is all using ZiPhone.

Reset your phone in ZiPhone by using the: Prepare for Upgrade, option.

Then restore your phone in iTunes to 1.1.4.

Then select the option: Do it All, in ZiPhone.

Try that and see what happens?

Let me know.

ya, i actually bought it from this lady that unlocked it for me using ziPhone. It worked for several days then just completely stoped working (just the wifi everything else works perfect). i tried restoring it and unlocking it with ziPhone again and iliberty but that didn't help. I read this somewhere that ziPhone does something with your baseband that can break it or something, it said you have to virginize your phone to fix this problem, but every website i visit that has tutorials on how to virginize your phone it always says to download some random application using installer.app..and i cant do that because my wifi doesn't work at all

ravman

Zealot
Gold
Oct 4, 2007
Mean Streets of LA.
You also know that there is a "Fix no Wi-Fi" option in ZiPhone right?

It's under the Advanced Features menu option.

bavman

May 5, 2008
You also know that there is a "Fix no Wi-Fi" option in ZiPhone right?

It's under the Advanced Features menu option.

i tried all of that and it didn't work..is there anyway i can install apps from my computer? cause theres this program called bootnueter thats supposed to fix this problem?

ravman

Zealot
Gold
Oct 4, 2007
Mean Streets of LA.
Yes, you can use WinSCP and FTP into your iPhone and move the application over that way.

i tried all of that and it didn't work..is there anyway i can install apps from my computer? cause theres this program called bootnueter thats supposed to fix this problem?