iBrickr question! Urgent

Fayewolf

Bronze
Oct 10, 2007
In the process of usng ibricker, i'm in iTunes promting me to restore , i tried shift control restore and it has a promt asking "automatically checking for iTunes nad iPhone updates is disable, woudl you like iTunes to check for a new iPhone software udpate? I hit cancel, and it won't do anything. If i hit restore, it will make me update to 1.1.1, what do i do?

imapfsr

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
Victoria, B.C. Canada
Fayewolf,
I just did mine two days ago and I LOOOOOVE IT ! I have had every Windows Mobile device and a BB Pearl and have never been a fan of Apple but man, do they know how to build a phone. This thing is truly magic.... I am also grinning from ear to ear. Enjoy it and enjoy that feeling you are about to experience when you are done running all the 'unlocks' and you realize that you have an unlocked and fully functional iPhone :laugh2:

Fayewolf

Bronze
Oct 10, 2007
Fayewolf,
I just did mine two days ago and I LOOOOOVE IT ! I have had every Windows Mobile device and a BB Pearl and have never been a fan of Apple but man, do they know how to build a phone. This thing is truly magic.... I am also grinning from ear to ear. Enjoy it and enjoy that feeling you are about to experience when you are done running all the 'unlocks' and you realize that you have an unlocked and fully functional iPhone :laugh2:
I upgraded to iPhone from the motorola krzr , which is a piece of crap. So, i'm really excited! If i can only figure out how to add downloaded theme onto my phone via summerboard i'll be really happy!