ibrickr v0.9 or not?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

williamrob42

Bronze
Jul 25, 2007
Hello, I am just trying to decide whether or not to downgrade using the new ibrickr v0.9. I guess I am wondering about the risk and Apple future updates. I upgraded to the 1.1.1 and wish I hadnt. What do you think is it safe following the ibrickr v0.9 and how simple is it really? Oh and my phone is not unlocked I use At&t. Thanks:cool:

Ldc4S

Bronze
Aug 7, 2007
Dallas, Tx
I just did the downgrade through iBrickr, it was really easy. I say go for it. If it doesn't work oh well just restore and u will be back where u are now. Just make sure you read everything carefuly. Do not skip one detail.

williamrob42

Bronze
Jul 25, 2007
Thanks, what about the applications? Did you use the ibrickr v0.8 to install the apps back on the phone after the downgrade?

williamrob42

Bronze
Jul 25, 2007
I guess I am just really afraid of messing the phone up, but what all do you have to do in the ibrickr v0.9 process, as it is so easy? thanks:cool:

Ldc4S

Bronze
Aug 7, 2007
Dallas, Tx
Theres not much you have to do. It goes step by step. Theres one part where you have to restore your phone and ibrickr gives you the old restore file.You just restore and during that time ibrickr should give you three choices and depending what iTunes says after restoring thats what you pick on ibrickr. Kind of hard to explain without showing you. Just give it a shot. :laugh2: Just in case you wanted to know I'm using iTunes 7.4.2.4