Icafe Store

JFN

Bronze
Jul 12, 2008
Nor Cal
Wondering about your experience with the store, I ordered a combination charger about 2 weeks ago and haven't heard or seen squat. went to the customer service link but didn't have an order#. I guess I'll have to wait for my credit card statement to see if the card was charged or not, before I place another order. I ordered from this site to help support the effort?

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
My experience with the store has been nothing but stellar. I've never heard of any complaints either. If you're experiencing problem, I'll bet it will be resolved shortly. Don't worry, this place is legit.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Hi-
Normally, you would have received an email with an order confirmation followed shortly by a shipment email with tracking number. They also are very quick with turnaround, so you would have received your order by now. My guess is that the order did not process. While I don't manage the store, I did a quick check and did not see an order placed with your email address.

If there is an issue, I'm sure they'll be able to resolve quickly. You can shoot an email to support AT everythingicafe.com and they will be able to assist you.

Thanks for your order. I appreciate your support.

-Chris

JFN

Bronze
Jul 12, 2008
Nor Cal
Thanks for the response, I checked with the store and the order did not go through, will try again.