ICAL delete a subscription url

Aug 14, 2011
Hello,

I was on a website of music concerts and I clicked the iCal calendar to record aconcert that interested me in my personal calendar ical, but it has imported all the concerts of the year!
How can I remove this operation?
thanks for answering!

anne

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
Make sure calendars are showing, right-click the subscribed calendar, then choose delete.

Michael

Aug 14, 2011
Thank you michael, but the problem is: the website ical calendar concert is IN an existing calendar of mine. So if i delete this calendar, it's going to erase other informations i don't want to delete.. you see?

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
In another calendar? You sure you looked everywhere? It should show separately. It should be at the bottom in subscribed calendars.

Michael

Aug 14, 2011
At the left bottom i have my 2 calendars "work" "personal" in my account @ME.COM, and below "birthday" in my subscribes calendars. That's it

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
OK when you look at one of the concert events what calendar is it in? It looks like it is not a subscription but instead the events were just added to an existing calendar. That has happened to me a time or two.

What I did first was create a new calendar... I called it temp as it was going to be deleted. Then I unchecked all my other calendars, other then the one where the unwanted entries were located. Then I went to the search box and entered a term that was in those unwanted entries, but not likely to be in any of my usual calendar entries. Next, since command-A didn't work to select all, I clicked on the first entry in the list below (the found items), scrolled to the last, then command-clicked to select them all. Then I right clicked and moved them to the newly created calendar (there was a cut option, which might work to remove them though I didn't try it, but no delete). Then I deleted that calendar. Presto, they were all gone.

There is probably a better way but that worked for me.

Michael

Aug 14, 2011
sorry i didn't unswear before. It works! thanks again.