iChat on the iPhone

mango

Bronze
Jun 22, 2007
txtshirt.com
When is iChat poppin off...?

i meen imagine that...walkin' thu the mall and iChatn with your buddie...ah man...tell you one thing, it would sure save on minutes:laugh2:...its the future baby! the future!
I need to get that ASAP.
Do we seriously have to wait till June...?

Let Mango know-

And check out the SDK line of shirts too.

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
Why did you make this thread?
so you can say, "...yeah, doron was right about the iChat on the iPhone..."

so holla back at me when you usin' iChat on the iPhone...:laugh2: ...and you'll see why i made this thread...some kats got no vision i tell ya...see the future man see it! :laugh2:

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
so you can say, "...yeah, doron was right about the iChat on the iPhone..."

so holla back at me when you usin' iChat on the iPhone...:laugh2: ...and you'll see why i made this thread...some kats got no vision i tell ya...see the future man see it! :laugh2:
I probably wont EVER use it since I think iChat is bullshit if I can only use AIM.

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
I need to get that ASAP.
Do we seriously have to wait till June...?

Let Mango know-

And check out the SDK line of shirts too.

now that's what i'm talkn bout...got some visionaries on this joint!...yo, tell depth- to get some vision-yo...LOL:cool:...take off dem shades so you can see baby!:laugh2:

but word mango i was seein' into the future a lil' bit...just imaginin'..for that to happen they praugly will have to put a small cam on the face of the phone...like right by the ear piece...

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
I quit. I've gotten confused passed the point of return.

God is not the author of confusion my man...-1 Corinthians 14:33...satan got your mind all blocked up so you cant see the future of this thing man...take dem:cool:off man so you can see JESUS yo...iChat is the future baby! and when it come forth, tell Jobs to pay me my royalties for my idea...LOL

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
God is not the author of confusion my man...-1 Corinthians 14:33...satan got your mind all blocked up so you cant see the future of this thing man...take dem:cool:off man so you can see JESUS yo...iChat is the future baby! and when it come forth, tell Jobs to pay me my royalties for my idea...LOL
I go to church probably more than anyone on these forums...and I'm pretty sure God isn't happy with you comparing iChat to Jesus and me not liking it to Satan.

I'm leaving this thread.

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
I go to church probably more than anyone on these forums...and I'm pretty sure God isn't happy with you comparing iChat to Jesus and me not liking it to Satan.

I'm leaving this thread.
if you go to church, then why in world you cussn my man...and i wasn't comparin' JESUS to iChat...is you krazy...all i was sayn that you need to take dem :cool: off...and that iChat was the future...two different points, or should i have made two different paragraphs...LOL

...peace! iChat will still be the topic of discussion even if you leave the thread...its all good my man...LOL

H

Hayesimus

oh i only use MSN, MySpace, and Yahoo messengers. I have the msn messenger on Apollo, as for the other two i haven't seen anything anywhere. I'm surprised, i figured Yahoo would have something by now.