iCloud Notes sort order

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

iPutz

Zealot
Silver
Nov 20, 2012
US Midwest
In one of the iOS 9 updates we finally got the ability to change the sort order of Notes from the last title entered/changed to sorting by titles alphabetically. This is something that was long overdue. For the first time since that update, I accessed notes via the iCloud website and found that the sort order there is still set to last entered/changed. Is there no way to change it there to alphabetical? I looked all over the page and Googled for more information and found none. If anyone knows how to change it, please let me know. If it cannot be changed all I can say is come on Apple you gave us one, why not the other???

Last edited:

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
In one of the iOS 9 updates we finally got the ability to change the sort order of Notes from the last title entered/changed to sorting by titles alphabetically. This is something that was long overdue. For the first time since that update, I accessed notes via the iCloud website and found that the sort order there is still set to last entered/changed. Is there no way to change it there to alphabetical? I looked all over the page and Googled for more information and found none.If anyone knows how to change it, please let me know. If it cannot be changed all I can say is come on Apple you gave us one, why not the other???
I'm not surprised. They're slacking off lately.

What's even more crazy is that on OS X, that feature was brought back with the 10.11.4 update. It was removed with the release of 10.11 after having been previously available.

https://m.reddit.com/r/apple/comments/3llmea/el_capitan_notes_app_psa_if_you_heavily_rely_on/

Last edited: