icombi help

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

cleargold

Sep 16, 2007
I just bought a icombi and an trying to get music through my jawbone but nothing is coming out the Jawbone speaker. The headset works on phone calls but the icombi does not seem to be sending anything to the jawbone. The icombi does bring up the "not made for iPhone" message when I plug it in and the icombi blinks a blue light non stop. Does anybody have any clue on how to get this to work?

mbhforum

Sep 14, 2007
I just bought a icombi and an trying to get music through my jawbone but nothing is coming out the Jawbone speaker. The headset works on phone calls but the icombi does not seem to be sending anything to the jawbone. The icombi does bring up the "not made for iPhone" message when I plug it in and the icombi blinks a blue light non stop. Does anybody have any clue on how to get this to work?
I have it with the Motorola S9. I have to turn the S9 on before I connect the iCombi. Then the iPhone gives me the annoying warning how it's not compatible, even though it is. Say yes, go to your Ipod section and it should work. It must be done in this order.

kwan

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
I don't believe the icombi is capable of connecting to the jawbone, since the jawbone does not support A2DP profile.