Icombi

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Travelare

Sep 27, 2007
Saw the reports on the Icombi in the forum... bought it... just got it... and it doesn't work. Plugging it into the iPhone it says : This accessory is not made to work with iPhone. It won't pair with my Bang & Olufsent bluetooth..... anyone with any ideas would be helpful. :(

jomaha

Jul 2, 2007
Saw the reports on the Icombi in the forum... bought it... just got it... and it doesn't work. Plugging it into the iPhone it says : This accessory is not made to work with iPhone. It won't pair with my Bang & Olufsent bluetooth..... anyone with any ideas would be helpful. :(
I use it with the Motorola S2 and the Oakley O'rokr sunglasses. In both cases that message comes up and I leave the phone turned on as the phone and tunes works with both devices.

Good luck!

bsharp

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Atlanta, GA
I think I read that if you ignore the message, "This accessory is not made..." it will still pair with your bluetooth device.