Icon change with cyberduck

iNoob

Sep 2, 2007
Can someone please tell me how to change individual icons with cyberduck? Will there be a problem with doing this using themes from summer board? I am using an iBook ppc.

thanks

Sep 12, 2007
hmmm....why do you wanna chenge your icons are the ones provided not good enough in my opinion i think the ones on the phone are already the best ones better then the ones most ppl are changing to

cflamm

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
hmmm....why do you wanna chenge your icons are the ones provided not good enough in my opinion i think the ones on the phone are already the best ones better then the ones most ppl are changing to
so he actually asked how to change them, not why...

inoob, so go to the application you want to change the icon of using cyberduck, and under each application, there is usually something that says "icon.png." this is the file you want to swap with the new file.

remember to save the old icon somewhere before you delete it in case you want to change it back. also, each icon you use for replacement must be 64 x 64 and on a TRANSPARENT background. you will also have to change the name to match the old one. so in the case of the icon for camera, you will look for "icon-camera.png" and replace it will a file that you have renamed "icon-camera.png."

hope this helps. let me know if you need more help.

hotskate

Bronze
Sep 21, 2007
how do you really change the icons im having masive problems :( don't even know where to start i have summerboard and stuff