Icon Images

Jul 18, 2009
Morganton, NC
www.myspace.com
I searched the topics, and couldn't find anything ... hopefully yet again I'm not re-posting an already asked question. It seems something that would have been asked already but I promise I did look!

Anyway, last night I downloaded an application from the AppStore; a weather quiz something or other. Claims you can be a weather master after using :insert eye roll here:

Anyway, I then downloaded the rename app from Cydia because that icon name, as well as others, were just overlapping and huge and it looked horrible.

I couldn't think of anything catchy and small enough so I just named it Weather.

I have the original weather icon hidden on my phone, and now since I named the application that, it has the weather icon from the theme I currently use, rather than the pretty northern lights-type icon it had before.

How can I change the icon back. Is there a hack app I need to add to the phone or can I do it via some phone setting (I have looked for something but just got the phone yesterday, I'm not a whiz with it yet).

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks

Dana

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
Really can't answer your question except that you could delete the app and download it again. It doesn't cost anything to download an app once it has been purchased. This should get back the original icon.

Jul 18, 2009
Morganton, NC
www.myspace.com
Ok thanks.

I thought I read somewhere that there was someway to choose icons for the apps on your springboard, but I can't for the life of me remember where it was.

Anyway, thanks again.