ICON Set?

Aug 14, 2007
I was wondering, if there would be someone thats good with photoshop and the icons would be interested in making a full set. i mean everything that can be changed i can post a list of all the png's on the iPhone if someone would want to help me with this

Aug 14, 2007
What do you want? Theme? I have several that I've downloaded from ModMyiPhone.
no i have a full theme but there are a lot of buttons and items, that i believe can be changed that no one has changed yet or posted that they have. just for example, the entire bar at the bottom phone.app can be changed i just want to be able to do a full theme not partial.

i would do it but don't have photoshop yet, i realize its going to take some time but im not in any hurry

unknownentry

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
Knoxville, TN
www.iphonesurge.com
Oh okay...Do you not have all the stock icons for everything. There is 999 of them. I will send them to you when I get home if you need them. All you have to do with those is edit them in PS, GIMP, or whatever you use.

Aug 14, 2007
Oh okay...Do you not have all the stock icons for everything. There is 999 of them. I will send them to you when I get home if you need them. All you have to do with those is edit them in PS, GIMP, or whatever you use.
no i don't have them and that would be great, i can go buy photoshop and just spend a week or 2 on it, yes just let me know when you get home and ill pm my email to you

unknownentry

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
Knoxville, TN
www.iphonesurge.com
You don't have to go buy PS...It just makes life easier. Macromedia Fireworks is good, too, but not as good. If you go ahead and send me your e-mail I will hook you up. I am on my iPhone now, but I will be home around 8 EST.

uPhone559

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
You don't have to go buy PS...It just makes life easier. Macromedia Fireworks is good, too, but not as good. If you go ahead and send me your e-mail I will hook you up. I am on my iPhone now, but I will be home around 8 EST.
check pm with email, would like program as well please

Aug 14, 2007
ok cool will do thanks a lot again

H

Hayesimus

i want 999 icons...:eek:

H

Hayesimus

thanks! i'm downloading now! :D