Icons Can Not Be Replaced...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jul 27, 2007
I am using Manzana to add icons to my iPhone. For reasons I can not figure out several icons will not allow themselves to be overwritten.

You Tube
Maps
Clock
Phone
iPod

I am using PNG 24 interlaced icons. Has anyone come across this issue? All the others were done this way w/o error.

Thank you in advance for you help...

RSZ

princess_80854

Silver
Jul 16, 2007
I've never had that problem. Hmmm..make sure you are replacing them one by one that the file you're trying to add is in your modding folder. The filename should be icon.png.

Jul 27, 2007
I've never had that problem. Hmmm..make sure you are replacing them one by one that the file you're trying to add is in your modding folder. The filename should be icon.png.
So even if you are using the Manzana I have to drag the icon out of the phonedmg/ipod folder to the phonedmg/ folder? before draggin it onto the Manzana displayed folder?

-RSZ

Jul 27, 2007
Rookie Mistake...nvrmd

So even if you are using the Manzana I have to drag the icon out of the phonedmg/ipod folder to the phonedmg/ folder? before draggin it onto the Manzana displayed folder?

-RSZ
I figured it out....SYNTAXSYNTAXSYNTAX.... i spelled icon.png with a capital "I"...... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr