iCopter - released on App Store!

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Yay.... this will make Cloverfield's day. I bet half the emails you received were from him...

Cloverfield

Bronze
Jan 16, 2008
UK, Kent
www.CloverfieldMovieForum.com
THANK YOU!

I hadn't been on this forum for a while, and I decided to do a search on my iPhone for iCopter not expecting anything to come up...and it was there! I had been waiting for this since before the app store was even released. It's a great app mate and 59p...bargain! But, as you said in the description, it really needs that update for the controls as it is very slow right now. Hopefully you'll do it soon :D

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
im kinda bummed its a dollar
i played that game for months for free lol
hopefully squimmy will decide to make it free after he makes the $100 it costs to become a developer

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
A dollar? It's worth every cent. How can you moan about a dollar when there are so many more shitter apps out ther costing 10 dollars.
because i haven't payed for any of them
in fact, Apple doesn't even have my credit card
my account was created back when iTunes was first released for windows and you didn't need payment info to create an account :)

radmonkeyx

Bronze
Jul 12, 2007
Irving TX
I decided to buy it, very addicting game. 2 thumbs up from me. Not much to the game but I keep playing it

Nutchos

Bronze
Jul 21, 2008
The graphics look like crap even for a $1 game. I remember playing fish o copter (this game with fish instead) on my last cell phone though, it was the most addictive game I had for it.

Nutchos

Bronze
Jul 21, 2008
It's not supposed to have good graphics, fool. You don't play the game for the graphics. All it is is two walls at the top and bottom and then walls in the middle.
Yes well, some prettier walls wouldn't hurt. Also the clip-art helicopter could use a makeover.

Cloverfield

Bronze
Jan 16, 2008
UK, Kent
www.CloverfieldMovieForum.com
Rather than that, why doesn't he do some more important things like sorting the score out. Currently it goes up by 53's but it should be fluid going up in ones. Another is the leaderboard. There should only be 1 entry per person on there. Their highest score should be up there and nothing else. Unfortunately some pricks have found out how to hack the leaderboard so that needs to be sorted too. Also, I think it would be cool to have a personal top 5 list rather than just your highest score.

Jul 21, 2008
looks like they fixed the online leaderboards. i just wanna know how do people get scores that high? the highest score is in the 18 thousands. ludicrous. what's everyone's highest score? mine is 3737

janaka

Jul 7, 2009
There is new funny game that I found this week. The game is a pretty simple, but I like that little bird flying under the clouds.The game name is iHawky. Here it is: http://iTunes.com/apps/iHawky