I'd like

tylercr16

Bronze
Jul 6, 2009
Louisiana
a case like the switcheasy rebel, how they have the rubber and the plastic, good for grip, and slides easily in your pocket, but after reading all the reviews, i'm not too sure if i would like to deal with that. Does anybody have something similar in mind? I know i want the volume and sleep/wake button covered, i just don't know if there is that perfect case out there. But if anyone has an idea, send me links, pics, etc. i'd love to see yalls ideas

thanks a lot !

KabaModern

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
a case like the switcheasy rebel, how they have the rubber and the plastic, good for grip, and slides easily in your pocket, but after reading all the reviews, i'm not too sure if i would like to deal with that. Does anybody have something similar in mind? I know i want the volume and sleep/wake button covered, i just don't know if there is that perfect case out there. But if anyone has an idea, send me links, pics, etc. i'd love to see yalls ideas

thanks a lot !
Delicious:
http://www.speckproducts.com/products/candyshell/iphone-3g/162

tylercr16

Bronze
Jul 6, 2009
Louisiana
Yeah, I've been looking at that one, anybody have a review on the contour fusion, or contour hardskin? Those are neat.