Idea for a ringtone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FantaXP7

Bronze
Aug 12, 2007
Ok. So any southpark fans out there? How about Imagination ringtone? lol. The only problem is finding a way to take the audio from an episode....does anyone have any idea how to do this?

skiz420

Bronze
Jul 28, 2007
Boston
Any good price of video editing software should be able to split the audio to a separate track then use that or another tool to cut the audio portion you want out... If I get some time today to look for some I will post it... And what's the title of the episode and secene you want... If I its slow at work maybe I'll download it and cut it for you

FantaXP7

Bronze
Aug 12, 2007
It's season 11 episode 10...right after the boys get onto the blimp, this crazy guy sings the "imagination song". It's long and funny so it shouldn't be too hard to find. I would really appreciate it if you do end up being able to do this.

Thanks

Any good price of video editing software should be able to split the audio to a separate track then use that or another tool to cut the audio portion you want out... If I get some time today to look for some I will post it... And what's the title of the episode and secene you want... If I its slow at work maybe I'll download it and cut it for you

FantaXP7

Bronze
Aug 12, 2007
HAHA. This is perfect. Thank you so much for your trouble. What program did you use to do this? Also, how do I send it over to the iPhone. I tried to send it to the directory where the ringtones are but it doesn't show up on the ringtone list. Also tried to open in iTunes ringtone folder, but that didn't work either.

Didn't notice you are also a Boston native. See the celts last night?

skiz420

Bronze
Jul 28, 2007
Boston
not a big fan for basketball but the sox are incrediable and the pats are running over everyone in there path... try to use iPhoneringtonemaker... there is a new alpha version out that works with 1.1.1... only thing is when you sync with iTunes it kicks the ringtone out so you just have to use iPhoneringtonemake again and hit restore to put them back in.. no biggie...

the address is
http://www.efksoft.com/products/iPhoneringtonemaker/download_beta.htm

FantaXP7

Bronze
Aug 12, 2007
nice, thanks again. yes, tomorrow should be the pat's ultimate test...I guess if you want to call it that