iDesigner: Winterboard Theme Creator for Windows

MattPro

Jan 13, 2010
Chicago, IL, USA
Hey everyone,

I made a program for windows that allows you to easily create a theme for winterboard. Here are some of the features:

• Upload to device using SSH automatically
  • Preview any individual images used in the theme
  • Full preview (Icons\Wallpaper\Dock\Status Bar\Lock Screen\Page Overlays\Badge)
  • Easy support for battery and UIImages/UISounds
  • Edit springboard strings
  • Zip theme for easy upload
  • Scan directories for icons/batteries/UIImages/UISounds automatically
  • Load other themes to customize, preview, or upload
  • Easily manage themes on your iPhone/iPod touch and computer
  • Create SBSettings themes
  • Extra downloadable package with default UIImages, UISounds, and SBSettings images to help you get started
The current version is: 1.1.0.32298 (just released today!)

And if you have any feedback/ideas please share them here or using the feedback part of the application itself.

I hope this will help some of you who don't have a lot of skill putting the themes together and getting them to your phone, that was my goal.

I've posted this on a few other website but would really like to get some input, so please let me know!

Administrator note: No longer available.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 8, 2011
Stow on the Wold
I have made my first theme with your software, I absolutely love it, I am on win7 btw.
It is so easy to use and it did everything I needed/wnated it to without having to look it up, also the auto ssh feature is brilliant, everything is done for you!

fijiman

Contributor
Silver
Feb 13, 2011
UK
I have made my first theme with your software, I absolutely love it, I am on win7 btw.
It is so easy to use and it did everything I needed/wnated it to without having to look it up, also the auto ssh feature is brilliant, everything is done for you!
Let's see your theme mate...