Idiots guide to the iPhone (feel free to add on)

Dragoro

Bronze
Sep 9, 2007
1) No one knows when the next update is going to come.
2) No such thing as copy and paste.
3) No such thing as flash.
4) Gmail needs to be set up in Imap not pop.

jpm

Bronze
Aug 5, 2007
How about one of the most asked questions: "Only one of my speakers work".

There is only one speaker, the other is a mic.

Kabeyun

Silver
Jan 10, 2007
Northeast US
What is the aim of this thread? If you want to discuss wanted features, I'd be happy to move this thread there; others have voiced the same desires for iPhone updates. If you are trying to get an iPhone feature list going (as the title suggests), there are already plenty; feel free to search around.

-K

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
Jailbreak does not equal Unlocked

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
What is the aim of this thread? If you want to discuss wanted features, I'd be happy to move this thread there; others have voiced the same desires for iPhone updates. If you are trying to get an iPhone feature list going (as the title suggests), there are already plenty; feel free to search around.

-K
why did you suddenly "jump" on this post, all concerned about where it should be? Don't get me wrong, I appreciate how Chris is running this site but I fail to see where you fit in.... Has the " police" suddenly arrived or is there a new concern that validates your presense on this thread? Just curious, please don't read between the lines like many of my posts require...

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
/grabs popcorn

I support Apple Juice because OJ kills

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
idiot's guide to everythingicafe:

rule #1: you do not stir the juice up
rule #2: YOU DO NOT STIR THE JUICE UP

gerstyd

Bronze
Sep 17, 2007
I bow before the all mighty OJ. the only man with enough gusto to go toe to toe with the "super mods".

Maybe the thread should be renamed FAQ for idiots? Maybe that better describes this thread. In fact, I think that there should be a FAQ forum for noobs to go to first with all these little tid bits in it. And it should be run by OJ, who can bash anyone he deems not worthy. God that would be a riot.

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
Actually the thread should be renamed "all about OJ" because you guys have completely highjacked the whole topic line. ;-)

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
why did you suddenly "jump" on this post, all concerned about where it should be? Don't get me wrong, I appreciate how Chris is running this site but I fail to see where you fit in.... Has the " police" suddenly arrived or is there a new concern that validates your presense on this thread? Just curious, please don't read between the lines like many of my posts require...
Uh, juice, did you know that K is a moderator as well?

- John

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
Uh, juice, did you know that K is a moderator as well?

- John
Yes I knew. However, I was not try to "start something" with him....I was genuinely curious as to what the problem was with the post..... I certainly was not "up to my old tricks" on this particular topic......

No biggie.....I'm glad I'm loved (and despised)

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Yes I knew. However, I was not try to "start something" with him....I was genuinely curious as to what the problem was with the post..... I certainly was not "up to my old tricks" on this particular topic......

No biggie.....I'm glad I'm loved (and despised)
Nah, we w all have a soft spot for ya, juice. Some where. Maybe deep, deep, deep down, but it's there. :p

- John

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
no, I just don't understand why you felt the need to restate
the fact.

chrismmm

Silver
Dec 27, 2007
Gwinnett, Georgia
you guys have got the idiots guide all covered. doesn't look like you need anymore help...lmao