idisappointment..?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

coasts

Zealot
Gold
Jul 15, 2007
New York, NY
www.lomohomes.com
What a suspicious thread. I almost ignored but couldn't resist commenting. What exactly is iDisappointment? I can only imagine its the feeling one gets when hoping for an iPod and getting an iPhaux instead.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
idissapoinent.com is all about zero research. Loosers that blame their igorance on someone else. Democrats
lmfao.

today in history we talked about Joseph McCarthy, the replublican senator from WI. that guy was a complete tool.

i found this on photobucket:

astrolux

Bronze
Sep 11, 2007
yeah...that site pretty much sucks. Really, to sit there and complain after you had time to really research a product? When I bought my iMac a few months ago I went through all the pros and cons. Then went and tried them out. Liked what I saw and took the plunge. Loved the purchase. Then I thought about the iPhone and did the same. Yes, there are still somethings that bother me but they are of my own ignorance.

Peer

Aug 18, 2007
Palo Alto, CA
yeah...that site pretty much sucks. Really, to sit there and complain after you had time to really research a product?

Well, people are different -- and I accept that. For instance, I believe a website like iDisappointment serves well to improve a product line such as the iPhone. Whether it points to initial quirks of the phone or making fun of those so-called upgrades, I think the best improvements are made by critical eyes and tongues. As a former SQA, even I have no problem with the sarcastic tone of the site. But then again, people are different.

-- peer