If Hillary gets elected, does the iPhone work in Canada?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DigitalEndorphins

Bronze
Jun 19, 2007
Oh man...

funny thread!

I have no problem with a woman President, I only have a problem with people voting for one... JUST BECAUSE SHE IS A WOMAN. :eek:

Anyway, iPhone is only 2 days away as of this typing!

blackoutcrl

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
DC
www.blackoutgraphics.com
Oh man...

funny thread!

I have no problem with a woman President, I only have a problem with people voting for one... JUST BECAUSE SHE IS A WOMAN. :eek:

Anyway, iPhone is only 2 days away as of this typing!
Thank you for putting this in a better way. LADIES and gents, there are plenty of great women out there that could lead loads better than clinton.

Ocala

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
Ocala, FL
As big a democrat as Jobs is Hillary will get her choice of ipHone advertising mediums.

That will be a good test for the phone. One day her picture will pop up on the home page....

People from coast to coast will simultaneously vomit on their phones.....

The smooth glass face will come in REAL handy...:cool:

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
That will be a good test for the phone. One day her picture will pop up on the home page....

People from coast to coast will simultaneously vomit on their phones.....

The smooth glass face will come in REAL handy...:cool:
Come on don't hate on Hill Dog.

Jun 10, 2007
idiots

you guys are idiots, as I happen to be both a Democrat and a Hilary supporter. Maybe Obama is stronger, but one thing is for sure, either of them are better than one of your right wing morons. Mitt Romneys a okay candidate, except he's mormon, republican, and conservative, doesn't that eliminate everything he is?. Now i have nothing against mormons, except when they are really religious and their religious beliefs are in conflict with what is best for our country as a whole, hed propably legalize bigamy and all sorts of polygamy, make abortion illegal, give evrybody guns, basically start a civil war. Guliani isn't bad at all, hes the only Republican who is not a complete idiot, in fact he is pretty decent. WOW lets talk about Huckabee and Brownback, complete religious freaks. They are tooo COnservative. During the republican debates, each Republican candidate was asked to stand if they do not believe in Darwins theory of evolution, and half of the candidates stood including the above candidates, except for guliani. You see Apple is the underdog in the computer and software marketplace, and Democrats fight for the underdogs, with tax cuts and by breaking up monopilies. By the way Microsoft has been sued by the government several times as they were a monopoly. Microsoft is a giant corporation with over half of the market share one way or another. If Republicans get in power, they will legislate and make it harder for smaller companies, such as Apple to continue to innovate. Notice how around a month or 2 after the majority in Congress changed from Republican to Democrat in November, Apple was able announce breakthrough products such as Apple tv and iPhone? No coincidence. Its because of the policies of my party that small companies can still operate. So here is what I say to all you right wing wack jobs, elect romney, borwnback, or Huckabee, and I as well as a large populace of Americans will leave the country, and the nation will crumble as a result.

Kyled8888@gmail.com

Bronze
Jun 22, 2007
No, Democrats fight for the uneducated. Democrats punish people for being successful, going to college, making money, by taking it from them and redistributing it to the uneducated that chose not to make something of their life. It is really quite scary, and, fundamentally, unAmerican.