If Hillary gets elected, does the iPhone work in Canada?

robhon

Silver
Mar 17, 2007
Where is this data coming from that "the poor don't pay any taxes?" What is "poor?" At what income level are taxes fair?

All I'm saying is, the rich have it very very good in this country and it's been improving for many years. And lower income people, most of the people in this country, have a harder and harder time making ends meet. At some point that trend has to break. I'm suggesting that we are getting closer and closer to a "let them eat cake" society. And we know how that ended.

bsharp

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Atlanta, GA
I don't want hardly any of the democrates running to win. They were all for the war before it became "unpopluar" (besides obama) So most of them are lying about that. If most of them win, pulling out of iraq will lead to something worse than it had before, iran is eyeballing that thing. So what am i learning? a lot of Democrate canidates seem very greedy, "lets stay here, lets stay out of other countries and keep freedom only for us."

About iraq, most people think that we never should of gone in and that we should of attacked korea or what ever, but iraq was supporting the group that just killed so many great americans.

I may not really move to canada if she wins im just prepaired for our country to start failing worse than it already is.

Our country is gonna fall just like Rome if it continues to go on like it is, i mean if we allow illegals to stay instead of making them go through the right process, then whats next? allowing robberies because the person needed a better life?
You've been led to believe things that are not really true.

First, Clinton and Edwards were fed the same lies that the rest of the American public were fed, so they voted based on the cherry picked information they were given.

And, Iraq was never a supporter of Bin Laden - He hated the religious extremists and worked hard to keep them out of his empire.

You're also being misled about the illegal immigrants. If any of them really wanted to become citizens, they couldn't, because it takes connections and money to become a citizen. They lack both. If we were serious about the immigration problem, we'd go after the American businesss people who hire them.

bsharp

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Atlanta, GA
I am not quoting anyone, but I have no problem being associated w/Mr Boortz (esp. re: FairTax).

And I'm not whining, fool. I am not the top % anyway...and I'm not so envious that I want class warfare to take their $$ away.

Not wanting to pay unfair taxes is not selfish - it's fair, clear-minded, reasonable, and just. Get used to it!
Why do you resort to calling names? I'm not a fool. That doesn't contribute to the debate. It just makes you look desperate.

Eliza

Bronze
Jun 19, 2007
hmmmm... let's see - no attack since 9/11 w/republican prez (and mostly rep house and senate)

know what will happen if the isolationists, anti-war advocates, ... win? my title says it all (it's boom)
Hear, hear! :)

matyb2233

Jun 24, 2007
Oh man...

funny thread!

I have no problem with a woman President, I only have a problem with people voting for one... JUST BECAUSE SHE IS A WOMAN. :eek:

Anyway, iPhone is only 2 days away as of this typing!
i am not not gunna vote for her because she is a girl but yes thats the reason......... THERE IS NO! WAY IN HELL SHE IS GUNNA GET ELECTED.............. I will move further than canada if she gets elected..... SUPER EARLY retierment in St.Martin....................................................................

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
<Let's keep this thread civil or it will be locked. No name calling, foul langauge, etc. Moving this to Off Topic>

Jul 2, 2007
1st candidate!

Press Release

Ron Paul Campaign First to Provide iPhone Platform
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE July 2, 2007

ARLINGTON, VIRGINIA – The Ron Paul 2008 presidential campaign today became the first campaign to launch an iPhone platform. This new platform will allow iPhone users to access the campaign’s Web 2.0 applications, such as social networking tools and online videos, directly from their iPhones.
“The iPhone is an exciting technology that will help us reach potential voters across the country,” states eCampaign director Justine Lam. “The Ron Paul campaign continues to utilize new technologies to spread Dr. Paul’s message of freedom, peace and prosperity.”
Terra Eclipse of Santa Cruz, California designed this special platform for the Ron Paul campaign. “Our web development team has built a robust tool that will allow iphone-equipped volunteers to bring Ron Paul’s online popularity into offline households in key early primary states,” says Wyatt Hull, creative director of Terra Eclipse.
The Ron Paul 2008 iPhone platform is available at www.ronpaul2008.com/iPhone .

I thought this was great!