If I was Apple...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

askewed

Bronze
Jun 22, 2007
NJ
I'd find out whose phone over at the Stern Show is crashing when it receives email and make things right, toot sweet! They sound like they want to like the phone but the only person they know that has one is having a lot of trouble with it so reviews are mixed at best.

Maybe get a guy over there to set up Artie Lang's and teach him how to use it before that goes very wrong (He has very limited electronics/internet experience and will bash it if it doesn't go well).

cj sparrow

Bronze
Jul 24, 2007
Colorado
Why not write Apple directly?

I'd find out whose phone over at the Stern Show is crashing when it receives email and make things right, toot sweet! They sound like they want to like the phone but the only person they know that has one is having a lot of trouble with it so reviews are mixed at best.

Maybe get a guy over there to set up Artie Lang's and teach him how to use it before that goes very wrong (He has very limited electronics/internet experience and will bash it if it doesn't go well).
Why not write Apple directly? Go to their iPhone forum and open a new thread. It is constantly monitored by Apple staff members.